Tigerstar Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigerstar Avengers

We are Tigerstar avengers, wreaking havok on all of Tigerstar's past enemies.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Rainstorm!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doveheart

Doveheart

Looking for Rainstorm! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Rainstorm!   Looking for Rainstorm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:02 pm

Doveheart flew through the forest
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rainstorm!   Looking for Rainstorm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Tigerstar and the other warriors started looking through the marshland for Dove's friend, rainstorm.
Back to top Go down
https://tigerstaravengers.forumotion.com
Doveheart

Doveheart

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rainstorm!   Looking for Rainstorm! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Doveheart was running, when all the sudden, she was surrounded by 5 cats, and they were looking for a good bloody fight, she slid to a stop mid-stride.
Back to top Go down
Rainstorm

Rainstorm

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rainstorm!   Looking for Rainstorm! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:22 pm

The cats began closing in on her.

Suddenly, Rainstorm leapt at them with a great yowl, slashing her huge claws caked with blood at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Rainstorm!   Looking for Rainstorm! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rainstorm!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tigerstar Avengers :: Areas of the Blood Forest :: Shadow Clan :: Shadow Clan Territory-
Jump to: