Tigerstar Avengers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tigerstar Avengers

We are Tigerstar avengers, wreaking havok on all of Tigerstar's past enemies.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The December Gathering!

Go down 
+3
Flame
Moonraven
Tigerstar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

The December Gathering! Empty
PostSubject: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:58 am

Tiger and Flame led Darkfang, Moonraven, Darkheart, Woodheart, Goldensun, Darkmoon, Icepaw, Auorapaw, Silverpaw, and Gingerpaw to the Blood Stones. Darkfang stood at the base of the red, blood soaked rocks while Flame and Tiger lept up onto the top.
Back to top Go down
https://tigerstaravengers.forumotion.com
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:11 pm

Moonraven sat near the stones, where the Medicine Cats always sat.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:55 pm

Flame sat down and stared.
Back to top Go down
Midnightstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Midnightstar padded up with Deaththorn, Leopardstripe, Graymoon, Scarface, Brightsun, and Shadowpaw close behind.
Back to top Go down
Darkheart

Darkheart

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:26 am

Darkheart sat away from everyone. She preferred to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Woodheart

Woodheart

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:20 am

Woodheart sat in the shadows of the Blood Stones.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsforums.forumotion.com/
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 pm

"Lets just get this over with.." Moonraven muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am

"Where are Hawkstar and Sparrowstar?" Tigerstar called.
Back to top Go down
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm

"I don't know.." Moonraven whispered.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 am

OOC: Since Echo's not on, lets just say she came in.

IC: Hawkstar raced into the clearing with Starfire, Bloodthirst, Tigerlily, Shadowpaw, Snowleopard, Deviltornado, Darkshadows, Flamepaw, Scarletblood, and Owlpaw. "Hello, Hawkstar." Tigerstar greeted as Hawkstar lept up onto a Blood Stone next to hers and Hawkstar dipped her head. Tigerstar saw Shadow Clan approaching with Sparrowstar leading Robinwing, Leafsong, Volcanopaw, Heatblaze, Waterclaw, Flowerpaw, Rockfang, Mountainpaw, Skypelt, and Meadowpaw into the clearing. Sparrowstar lept up atop a Blood Stone and Tigerstar howled for silence. "This gathering, i shall be last to speak. The order is Blood Clan, Shadow Clan, Dark Clan, then Tiger Clan." she stepped down to let Midnightstar get on the front Blood Stone.
Back to top Go down
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:18 pm

Moonraven nodded.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar

Hawkstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm

OOC: Wow, Tiger. That was unexpected.

IC: Hawkstar waited for Midnightstar.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:19 pm

OOC: XD sorry. im impatient.
Back to top Go down
Midnightstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Midnightstar stood and looked out to everybody, "Bloodclan has had a new litter of kits.. they are strong and are hoping to become loyal warriors..on one of my apprentices patrols, she picked up a sent of blood, that blood was from a wolf, the last we saw of it..it was leading its cubs into Shadowclan territory, other than that..all of our warriors, apprentices, kits, and others are healthy", Midnightstar then backed off and nodded her head towards Sparrowstar/
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:05 am

Sparrowstar nodded and steped forward. "We have three new apprentices, Meadowpaw, Flowerpaw and Mountainpaw. We found the she-wolf. She had pups, so we killed her and took the pups in. There were 4, one for each clan, if anyone wants one..." he said as he stepped down. Tigerstar motioned to Hawkstar to speak.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar

Hawkstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Hawkstar nodded. "We have two new healthy kits, Owlpaw is close to being a warrior, and the three kits are to become apprentices in seven sunrises." She stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Moonraven continued to watch. Wolf pups? She thought, remembering Sparrowstar's speech.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 am

Tigerstar stepped up. "I have an important announcement!" she yowled. "The Dark Forest has visited me in my dreams. They have told me to select, at the most, 5 able warriors for a long journey to bring back the real Tigerstar!" she howled.
Back to top Go down
Woodheart

Woodheart

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 pm

Woodheart's jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
http://warriorcatsforums.forumotion.com/
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Moonraven was shocked. She never had any dreams about that...
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:28 am

"By the next gathering, the Clan Leaders must have chosen at the most, 5 cats to make the journey. It will be tough, but it will be worth it." she yowled. She stepped down from the Blood Stones. "Darkfang, lead them back. He nodded and they set off. She padded up to Sparrowstar. "I wish to see the wolf pups." They both padded away in the direction of the Shadow Clan camp.
Back to top Go down
Moonraven

Moonraven

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"Tigerstar," Moonraven said. "If you wish, I can check to see if the pups are healthy. You can pick the healthiest one."
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar
Admin
Tigerstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:34 pm

"Come, then." she said, as they padded off.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar

Hawkstar

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 am

Hawkstar lead her Clan away.
Back to top Go down
Darkheart

Darkheart

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Darkheart sat there, a bit puzzled. She remembered seeing someone once that was a bit darker furred than her mother, with a torn ear, in a dream once. That couldn't be the original Tigerstar, could it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The December Gathering!   The December Gathering! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The December Gathering!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tigerstar Avengers :: Areas of the Blood Forest :: Blood Stones-
Jump to: